In addition to our products, we also offer the possibility of using the spare capacity of our production technology and logistics centre. Take a look at our offer and if you are interested in cooperation, please fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
We offer our customers a complete service in the design and production of injection moulds, clamping and welding fixtures and other types of tools. Our team of designers is ready to prepare the necessary 2D and 3D drawings based on the submitted requirements for the functionality and appearance of the final product using Solid Works and Visi Cad Solid software. We are able to test injection moulds on our presses, welding and clamping jigs using customer-supplied parts (for welding jigs, we can also weld to check the functionality of the jig).
- production of injection moulds
- manufacture of clamping and welding fixtures
- electrical discharge machining
- 3D milling
The hammering process
- holes are drilled in the wooden or plastic body
- the bundle of fibres is bent in half and driven into the hole with the help of a wire
- the whole hammered body is cut to the required visible fibre length
- everything is done by machine at high speeds
- 7 automatic Boucherie centres ( production of brooms, brooms, container brushes, toothbrushes )
- 7 machines marked. Borghi (manufacture of brooms, brooms, brushes, toilet brushes, bath brushes)
- 7 Zahoransky hammering machines (production of container brushes, toothbrushes, hand brushes, blister pack stand with backing card)
- 3 BECK packing and shrinking furnaces
Write us what you need.
We process all enquiries honestly and individually, so the turnaround time is a little longer